Robux is the currency of the Roblox platform, where thousands of players create and test games developed entirely by the community thanks to a Marketplace. Game creators can monetize thanks to purchases on Robux that players can make. Whether with aesthetic elements such as clothing, specific premium benefits in a game or to play on a private server.
What is Robux main use?
Robux is the only digital asset in the Roblox ecosystem, so it is used for all transactions on the platform between players and creators. Any benefits that are separate from the free Roblox experience are acquired with Robux.
Where can I get Robux?
There are different legal and 100% safe methods of getting Robux.
The first method is gift cards. These cards have codes redeemable in exchange for Robux. They are purchased on the official Roblox website and the price varies depending on your location. You can buy these cards to give to someone else or to yourself. In addition, they can be sent by email or in the form of a physical card to a specific address for USA and Canada. The price can vary between $10 and $200.
The second option is with the premium Roblox subscription, which among its many benefits is a monthly supply of Robux just for having the subscription. The three plans are: Premium 450 with a cost of $ 4.99 per month and grants 450 Robux per month. Premium 1000 with a cost of $9.99 per month and gives 1,000 Robux, and Premium 2200 with a cost of $19.99 per month for 2,200 Robux per month. It should be noted that this is the most cost-effective method. Since it gives more Robux than you could buy with the same amount of money in a one-time purchase. Also, being subscribed to any of the premium plans gives you a 10% discount when you buy Robux.
As for one-time purchases, you can buy from 400 Robux to 10,000 in a price range from $4.99 to $99.99.
Those are the ways to get Robux through purchases, but users have other ways, especially video game creators.
- Paid Access. By doing this, you can require consumers to pay a one-time Robux fee in order to access an experience. Due to certain users’ refusal to pay the cost, this function restricts the amount of users who can access your experience.
- Game Pass. This lets you charge consumers a one-time Robux price to gain access to exclusive benefits within an experience, such admittance to a restricted region, an in-experience avatar item, or a long-lasting power-up.
- Developer Products. Swords, armor, and potions for use in games.
- Private server. It’s a feature that requires a subscription and lets a user choose who can play an experience with them. Although private servers can be free, you can also monetize them by charging monthly Robux fees to customers who want to access private servers.
- Premium Payout. This enables you to earn Robux based on how much time Premium subscribers spend participating in experiences. For each unit of Premium time spent in the experience, creators will receive the equivalent number of Robux.
Finally, you can design clothing and accessories to sell on the Avatar Catalog. The moderation team evaluates your asset once you pay the upload fee and submit it for approval; if it is accepted, your asset is included to the catalog. Every time a user buys one of your catalog items, you get a commission.
Is it possible to get the Robux for free?
Yes, those users who are dedicated to creating experiences can establish several ways to generate Robux.
In which devices is possible to get Robux?
In all devices compatible with Roblox or Roblox Studio app. You can make one-time purchases from all devices.
Does free Robux generators work?
No. The only way of getting Robux is directly with Roblox or gift cards. Those kinds of third-party software or websites could be scam or have malicious software.